Locations of visitors to this page Bama Girl In SoCal: Some things I'm obsessed with lately

Monday, September 25, 2006

Some things I'm obsessed with lately



Do you get addicted to certain products or things like I do? I start using something and then get totally excited about it and have to watch/use/eat/drink it all the time every day for a while until I get sick of it. Here are my latest obsessions:

1. Reality TV. Here's what I TiVo:
  • Laguna Beach (even though it's not that good this season)
  • Two-A-Days ( I used to teach at the middle school that fed into Hoover High, so I feel a part of that show)
  • Amazing Race (there are 2 girls from Alabama on it this season, and they're still in it)
  • America's Next Top Model (even though Tyra Banks annoys me)

2. Frappacinos. I've already beaten this one to death. They are just soo good!

3. Pomegranate Juice. I make these drinks where I mix half pomegranate juice and half sparkling water. I got the idea from a drink called Izze, but I prefer to make my own.

4. California Pizza Kitchen 5 Cheese and Tomato Frozen Pizza. You can tell I'm a real health nut here. I eat one every other day! They are so good and found in your grocer's freezer for about $5.

5. Lavender scented products. I use lavender scented air freshener, lavender scented dishwashing soap, lavender scented baby wash, lavender scented baby lotion, lavender scented laundry detergent and fabric softener, and lavender sachets. I guess I'm a freak for its calming effects! (When you have a baby, you will take whatever help you can get!) So come to my house instead of spending your hard-earned money on a trip to Provence!

6. MySpace Yes, I know. I'm too old, and I'm not single. I have found a bunch of old friends on here lately, and it's really nice to be part of their life again. There is no other way I would have been reunited with some of these people. Very cool times we are living in!

What are some of your "obsessions" lately? I know you have some too!!

Blogroll Me!