Locations of visitors to this page Bama Girl In SoCal: Back in SoCal with a Secret

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back in SoCal with a Secret

I'm back from my whirlwind Christmas tour of the southeast--Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama in just a week and a half. My husband and I saw both our families, including extended, tons of college friends, and even some high school friends. It was great! I'm glad to be back home though! It is so nice here!
My big news that I've been hiding is that I'm pregnant. I'm going to have a baby in late June. The first trimester was really, really tough. I barely made it out of bed and the bathroom long enough to go to work, let alone any blogging.
So, I'm feeling better now--thank goodness for the 2nd trimester. While I was home, I bought some maternity clothes because my normal clothes are getting too tight around the waist. It's fun, but scary to see your figure changing. I can't stop the feeling that I'm getting fat, not just growing a baby.
So, if you are any good at math, you would realize that I conceived like the minute my husband came home from over there. We didn't waste any time. That's good though because he'll be going back over there this fall. We timed it pretty perfectly.
So, now my blog might change to soccer mom in socal. Just kidding! I still drive a VW bug, so I have some big changes ahead!

Blogroll Me!